ROBIN EDGAR LAWRASON HOME PAGE
Since my retirement in 1998, I have kept busy. Besides developing these web pages to show what were are doing,
including our Mexican and foreign travels, I have volunteered in various activities and try to develop some writing and family genealogy.
After my second open heart operation in 2006 I have had to cut back, but am still active. In 2009 we took on care for a couple of godsons at a local children's shelter.
To learn a little more about what I have done since I arrived, or what I did in my previous professional life, click away.
- Our Godsons: Dany and Efrain [2009- ]
- Public Relations: Love in Action Children's Center [2010 - ]
- Love in Action Center Lake Chapala Review Column (2010 - ]
- Corresponding Secretary, Lakeside School for the Deaf [2009 - 2011]
- NDSS Reunion, Family, Niagara, Toronto and Thornbury, Ontario Trip: [May 23 - June 4, 2007]
- Community Awards 2007: Man of the Year: [March 13, 2007]
- Lake Chapala Review Profile: [September 2006]
- President, Programa pro Niños Incapacitados del Lago [2003-2007]
- Secretary, Northern Lights Music Festival Planning Committee [2003-2007]
- Beneath the Heights: Growing up in Queenston Ontario and Beyond
- Retirement Writing Efforts
- Family Photo Album and Genealogy Updated: January 10, 2010
PAST PROFESSIONAL LIFE: